Are you a new reader on this blog?

We are following a plan to read through the bible in one year. you don't have to worry if you fall behind or if you are starting late. Start at the beginning or, if you already started, pick up where you left off and follow along.
People just starting this goal often get bogged down in details, go slow, and eventually quit because it's to hard to reach the end. Remember that it doesn't have to be in one year. When you fall behind just keep going. As you get used to reading you will find yourself going faster and farther and may even catch up.
The first time I did this it took me over 18 months. The last time it took just over 2 months. This time I'm pacing myself to 1 year so others can follow along. Join the quest

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

the other resolution

The problem with falling behind is that it becomes routine. I let to much take my attention and fall behind on everything. I also neglect my goals. Not enough water, to much junk food, to many skipped meals, missing exercise all the result of not keeping priorities. I've allowed my blog to fall behind and failed to pursue my weight goals. I could list a number of things that took my time but the fact is I just let them interfere with priorities and neglected the things that need attention. I am weighing in at 233.6# this week and I'm already late for delivering my posts for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I will probably be late with Wednesday as well since I have a meeting in about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment