Are you a new reader on this blog?

We are following a plan to read through the bible in one year. you don't have to worry if you fall behind or if you are starting late. Start at the beginning or, if you already started, pick up where you left off and follow along.
People just starting this goal often get bogged down in details, go slow, and eventually quit because it's to hard to reach the end. Remember that it doesn't have to be in one year. When you fall behind just keep going. As you get used to reading you will find yourself going faster and farther and may even catch up.
The first time I did this it took me over 18 months. The last time it took just over 2 months. This time I'm pacing myself to 1 year so others can follow along. Join the quest

Friday, May 8, 2009

falling behind

I am becoming an example of falling behind and trying to catch up. After the Revival I came down with a sinus infection that layer me out for a couple of days. With a temp going between 100 and 102 degrees I didn’t get on the computer so I never got caught up. I do apologize and am going to get you caught up as quick as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment